Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Click, Click, over here!!!!


WOW ,,,, what a weekend!!!! I'm dead tired and ready for bed ,,,, but could not hit the mat before thanking my beautiful sista Molly for her hospitality,,,,,GF you are the best!!!( click, click, with thumbs!!) It was also great seeing my beautiful lil sista "Ape" ,,,, damn I'm such an honored gal for having soooooo many good looking friends!!!! The rest of the gang,,,,, Jan, Kimo, Junko, Kelly, Melinda is always great too chat, drink, and exchange productive gossip!!! (j/k) you know is always GREAT to see you!!! Junko, girl I'm impress with your commitment in attending those meeting,,,,even the speedskaters (who are btw board members as well) were AMAZED that you guys were there!! Right on ,,,,,,,,,,I'm very so looking forward for the minutes, schedules and the rest of the info for the upcoming season!!,,,,, Junko I don't know how you can handle those meeting,,,,,I can barely stand my own ones,,,,but hey,,,, Cali was well represented by you,,,,no doubt!!!!!!!
In regards the Banquet ,,,, was OUTSTANDING!!!!! It was great meeting Andy Gabel, Dan Jansen, Casey Fitzrandolph, Cathy Turner, and Eric Flaim ,,,,, it was also great seeing Tony, Jack and Joey Cheek at the banquet ,,,,,, Joey even recognized me from SLC,,,,,he is soooo funny and was amazed that the fans were attending the board meetings,,,,,,he is cool as well as Casey ,,,,he also express his appreciation for the fans being there. Amy Peterson was at the banquet as well,,,,but missed her and was not able to take a pic with her ,,,, also it was mention that Jennifer Rodriguez was present,,,,but to be honest,,,,I was way to bore at the end of the ceremony that I did not bother to look around for other skaters,,,,,,my goals were ,,,,,,, go to the speedskaters take pics and congratulate them,,,,piece of cake!!! or actually,,,,piece of Amaretto cheesecake,,,,wow,,,,that cheesecake was the BOMB!!!!!! Bonnie Blair made her presence too,,,,,but left the banquet right away,,,,,oh well next time,,,,,when everybody was leaving,,,,,Cathy Turner was showing the fans her AMAZING gold medal!!! It was just unbelievable too see it in real life ,,,,and the best of all,,,,when she was up at the podium ,,,, she mention that she used to train with APOLO and other "young" speed skaters ,,,,,,at that point we were rooting for him,,,,,well at least I was ,,,,,,, it was good and she did acknowledge these "new" speedskaters ,,,,,,, ahhhhh we left the banquet with one thing in mind ,,,,,,, PARTEY TIME!!!!!!! Well unfortunately by the time we arrived to Disney Downtown,,,,every single restaurant was closed ,,,,,, so sadly we had to go back home and watch TV ,,,,,, ok enough said ,,,,,, but there is more to the weekend ,,,, so stay tune for day two ,,,,, till then ,,,, Tata

PS. Check out my fotolog ,,,, I got some of my pics posted ,,,,, Tony looked MIGHTY fine!!!!!
Tony Mighty

No comments: