Damn,,,, nothing is going right tonight!!! For some reason I cannot upload my pics, I cannot access my e-mail and cannot get into the OZ chat!!!!! WTF is going on!!!????!!!! The only good thing that happen today is that I got paid!! YEY ,,, now I have $$$$ to spend this weekend ,,,, I'm going to The Hall of Fame Banquet hosted by the USS ,,,, many of my good fellow OZners and good friend will be there!!! Molly, April, Junko, Jan, Kimo, Kelly, Melinda, and whomever else is going,,,,,I'M LOOKING SOOOOOOO VERY MUCH FORWARD TO SEE YA :D !!!!!!!!!!! I think is a good occasion to gather and have a good time!!! After the event,,,,we'll see what else we can do,,,, knowing my sweet and beautiful sista Molly,,,,she'll have something interesting to do over the weekend,,,,like,,,,, mmmmm let me see,,,,,go to Disneyland???? *externally evil grin* Oh sista I just can't wait for an awesome weekend to come!!!!
I give up, I'm out and I'll be posting pretty soon my "other" Apolo pics,,,,,ya know,,,, e-bay, Seattle, Colorado Springs (eventho I have no pics with the golden one :| ), Vegas, and H2 ,,,, till next time,,,,Tata
No comments:
Post a Comment