Thursday, April 17, 2003

Coming on this Weekend


Well as we all know, Easter is just around the corner, my sisters are coming down from San Diego, and since none of us have kids, well we'll just have to hope that my cousins will show up with their own kids that way we could have a "traditional" Easter Sunday. The funny thing is that we actually do not do anything "traditional" from this country, ya know, the egg hunting, the decoration of the eggs, and the treats for the kids, nothing is done, we just gather, give thanks to the Lord for his immense love and get to spend time with the family. I love to spend time with my family, the kids are the ones that light up our lives!!!! and is just great to spend time with them. I have a total of 5 Nephews and 5 Nieces. They range from 14 years of age to 9 months, oh and there is another one on it's way!! These are all my cousins kids, but love them as if they were my sisters' or brother's kids,,,, I think I will love them the same way. Not much to say, just for all of you that stop by this blog have a nice and safe Easter. Don't drink that much, 'memeber that Good Friday is only once a year and the Lord deserves all our respect and deep love for what he did for us. Regardless what religion you practice or not practiced, God bless you Always and may the Lord give you the best ever!!! Tata

PS. Check my fotolog, I have being posting new pics,,,,,,,,,enjoy
http://www.fotolog.net/lkchula/?photo_id=54371

No comments: