I did it, I did it,,,,,,well not through the blog,,,,but from other site,,,,,I'm able to upload my pics!!!!!!!!!! Y E Y!!!!! Well they will not be displayed on the blog,,,but I will be able to link it to the blog and finally you will be able to see them!!!! All this possible cuz I went to Electrica's website and she had the link to fotolog.net,,,,,Joanna YOU TOTALLY ROCK GIRL!!!!!! I only can unload 6 pics per day,,,,so it will take me a couple of weeks to post most of my pics from SLC,,,,but wait,,,I have pics from E-bay, Seattle, Vegas and H2,,,,,,ahhhhhh I'm so freaken excited,,,,,I hope that my peeps don't mind me posting those pics,,,,but guys you know that we are the most good looking peeps in the ENTIRE world!!!!! Ok, I'll let ya check it out,,,,, oh and btw ,,,you can leave comments on the pics,,,,,,Tata,,,,,,,
http://www.fotolog.net/lkchula/?photo_id=54371
No comments:
Post a Comment