Damn,,,,, I started my weekend earlier,,,,,,I went drinking yesterday with my co-workers,,,why???? Well, there was no excuse, but to chill out and have a good time ,,,, which I did,,,since I got a little bit buzzed,,,,,but hey,,,,I had a great time and that's what it counts right!!! Anyhow ,,, I also went skating on Wednesday, which btw, was not good, cuz I felt twice and hit my head ,,,, *ouch* ,,, damn my head just bounced like nothing,,,,, that really hurt,,,not right away,,,but 2 hrs. later,,,,,,,,, and the worse was yet to come,,,,,,,,,I woke up all sore and feeling like I worked out for 10 hrs. without stop!! ,,,,, *I want my mommy* ,,,,,,,,, the only think I don't like with these lessons are that I'm learning figure skating stuff,,,, which I don't give rat's ass,,,,, I do like figure skating,,,but I'll let Sarah Huge and Michelle Kwan represent the USA :P ,,,, I also learn that Fresno had a Short Track SS club,,,,, however, since there was not much interest on the sport, it kinda died,,,,,,,but the rumors state that it might start on Sept - Oct right away when the season start,,,,,,so I'll just keep my fingers cross and hope for the best,,,,, that would be soooo cool,,,,cuz I really like how it feels when you are skating on ice,,,,,,,,the gliding is just a nice feeling,,,,,and to be able to glide like the "real ones" will be AMAZING to experience!!!!
I have to work tomorrow (Saturday) ,,, but is cool,,,cuz I'm kinda low on my vacation time,,,so all these events will give me some flex time,,,,therefore, can go and have fun with my Ohno chicks in 2 weeks ,,,, ahhhh can't wait, can't wait!!!!! I'm hitting the mat cuz my aching body just cannot handle it anymore ,,,,, tata
PS. I was checking my spelling on my dictionary and found out the definition for "buzz" :"a feeling of intoxication (slang)" ,,,, intoxicated,,,,,hell no just buzzed!!!!! :grin: ,,,, I just hope I never get caught!!!! :wink:
No comments:
Post a Comment