Sunday, May 04, 2003

I left my heart in San Francisco,,,,,,


Ahhhhh beautiful San Frisco,,,,, I love this city!!!! ,,,,,,I'm chilling out with one of my co-workers (Maria) ,,,,we are attending a conference for two days in Sac,,,,so we decided to spend a nice and windy day at the bay area,,,,,tomorrow will got to Sac for the conference,,,and return to reality on Tuesday night ,,,,,, like always, San Frans is cool, windy and sunny ,,,,, is just a lovely combination ,,,, that's why I loveeee the bay area,,,,,I'm hooking up with my friend Ape tomorrow night for dinner and see what else we can do to celebrate 5 de Mayo ,,,, BTW ,,,, VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!!!! Anyhow,,,,,, this month is looking heacketed ,,,,,a couple of trips to the South ,,,,,, even to Mexico ,,,, a holiday (YEAH!!!!!) and the only thing to make it perfect would be if the golden one would come to Cali for another appearance,,,,ahhh,,,well one can always dream ,,,,,, I'm ready to hit the mat ,,,,, tomorrow will be a new day ,,,,,till next time ,,,, Tata

PS. Check this pic out ,,,,, Ape did a great job ,,,,,,, we are sooooooo into the Jedi!!!!!! Thanks Ape for your awesome job !!!!!!!

Lupe's fotolog

No comments: