What a day,,,,actually what a week!!!! Have done soooo many things on these three days that in the past month or so,,,,,,, can that be possible??? Well, kinda ,,,,, ahhhh not really,,,but I did it ,,,,, I think the fact that we had a looooooooooooong weekend,,,,that kinda contributed to this crazy, wako week,,,,,but I'm glad that is almost over,,,,,
On Monday, after spending an awesome weekend in Beautiful San Diego ,,,,, we had to return to reality,,,,,,came back home and I was soooooooo thrilled that there was NO traffic at all!!!!!! Can you believe that??? It was just amazing that I did not catch any of LA's loooooooooooong weekend traffic,,,,,,,,that was very cool,,,,,then at work on Tuesday, I went to Fresno to pre-record an appearance at Univision,,,,, since the organization I work for is non profit,,,,,these appearances on TV are great deals for outreach,,,,,,Wednesday was "interview" day,,,,,,I also belong to the Proteus Scholarship Committee,,,,and we had to interview 17 applicants,,,,,this year we received 46 apps,,,,and like any other scholarship we are only able to give out certain amount of them,,,,,in our county, 9 scholarships will be given out,,,,,is pretty stressful, cuz you have all these kids ready to start their professional careers and many of these kids have gone through ALOT and they are not even 20 years of age,,,,,is hard,,,but at the end,,,,,,,is all worth it,,,,,,helping just a very tiny little portion of their education,,,,makes us proud,,,specially since all of our fund raises are done within the corporation,,,,yeah a couple of outsiders,,,,but a good 95% is because of the great and humble hearts of many co-workers,,,,,,,for that, big prompts to my co-workers!!!!!,,,,,,,after the interviews,,,,we (my familia and myself) rushed to our nieces graduation,,,,,she is soooooo beautiful,,,,a young woman ready for high school,,,,she is only 14,,,,,,,,,btw the heat was the NASTIEST ever,,,,,but at the end everything was good,,,,,is always good to spend time with family,,,,,,,,,ahhhhh,,,then today I had a couple of clients for eligibility,,,,went around town to make payments for clients, bought ribbon for our typewriter,,,,,can you believe that we still use typewriters,,,,,CRAZINESS!!!!,,,,,and finally tonight,,,,,,,I'm able to write my crazy sooooooo - short week ,,,,,, not much going on this weekend,,,,,so I will chill out and prepare myself for the "move",,,,yeah,,,,,the day is coming along,,,,,,,apparently June 9th will be my official first day in Dinuba,,,,,,,,executing my new duties :( ,,,,,,, I thought I had gotten over the "new position deal",,,,but I haven't,,,,,just to think about it,,,,gives me a rush of anger!!!,,,,,and then just to think that I'm leaving my "second family",,,,,,,,,ahhhhh that teas me up,,,,,,,,I know, I know,,,,,enough on whining,,,,,this change of offices and staff and boss is just overwhelming,,,,,,and as I said it before,,,,,, I WILL SURVIVE!!! ,,,,,,,,,,, tata
No comments:
Post a Comment