Wednesday, December 31, 2003


Recap from 2003

WOW ,,,, this year just flew!!!!! I still cannot believe all the wonderful events and people I met!! I will be doing a recap on the most memorable moments of my life for this 2003 that is leaving us.

You might have seen some of the pics that I'll be posting ,,, but I just love to see those pics that bring back AMAZING memories ,,,,, enjoy!!!

January
- Met with Melinda in San Diego afterwards, we were lucky to meet Rusty Smith at the Lakewood Ice Rink and skated with him.
- Attended the taping for H2 in LA ,,,, as always Apolo was kind enough to stop and take a pic with the fans!!


February
-The event of the year (at that time of course) World Cup #5 in SLC ,,,, lots of new faces and lots of new friendships!!!



March
-Mmmmmm I think I started planning my trip to Marquette ,,,, is never to early to start planning ,,, right???

April
-Attended the Banquet Award Event-closing season for Speed Skating 2002-2003 and met many skaters that were inducted that night to the SS hall of fame.
-Went to Disneyland with my two girls and sisters. *click, click with my thumbs*.



May
-Went to San Francisco and then hit it to Sac for the annual WAFA conference, also met with my girl April ,,,,, too bad we did not take a pic.

June
-Oh June, attended the luau sponsored by Always Dream foundation of Kristy Yamaguchi and the best part is that Apolo came to table 12 and kick it with us for 1 1/2 hrs. ,,,, was that cool or what???? Anyhow, Anton was the star of the night ,,,,, no doubt about that!!!!!!
-Went to Lake Tahoe and came back home $80 richer ,,,,, damn those casinos!!!


July
-Mmmmmmmm ,,,, damn hot summer!!!!!!

August
-Went to the State Fair in Sac ,,,,, wew ,,,, not fun with that heat of August.

September
- Last minute details for my trips to Calgary and Marquette.

October
-October was the month of the year ,,,, one week before WC I, I went to see in concert one of my favorite singers, Luis Miguel ,,,, he is just outstanding!!!
- Finally the best events (so far) of the year, took place in Calgary, Ca and Marquette, MI. World cups I & II ,,,,, I spent 11 days away from home ,,,, dear God is it February yet????





November
- Mmmmmm ,,,,, beginning of the Xmas season ,,,,, and planning National World Cup Championship's trip.

December
- Went to VEGAS and started day dreaming about the World Cup that apparently will be taking place next season ,,,,, sweet ,,,,,, very sweet!!!

I can't wait for the next year to be here ,,,,, many reasons ,,,,,, I'm moving back to the Visalia office and in February ,,,,well we all know what will happen in February ,,,,, happy new year ,,,,, CHEERS!!!!! for the year that promises to bring many good things!!!!!!

No comments: