Holy Mary Mother of God ,,,,, the 3 - 0 is here!!!!
I'm still in denial,,,,,, but WAYGD??!!?? Yes my dear peeps, friends and lurkers ,,, this gal turns 30 today and I just cannot accept that my twenties are just part of my past!!!! So, in honor to my 30th b'fday ,,,, I went through my dear mother's family photo albums ,,,, and found a couple of pics of mua ,,,,,,,, I know you will have a kick out of them ,,,, cuz who has not have a really bad pic ,,,, I certainly have ,,,,,,, specially since I'm not that photogenic ,,,, but I think I WAS a cute little girl ,,,, here they are ,,,,,, till next time ,,,,, tata

My first b'fday exactly 29 years ago ,,,, damn I'm old!!!! Second one,,,,well a very proud MEXICAN on a Cinco de Mayo fest.
My Second b'day ,,,,, sweet as a sugar cane.
My Seventh b'day ,,,,, mmmmmmm that cake was ,,,,, mmmm well I guess good!
My Eighth b'day ,,,, thank God for chocolate!!
And for last my Quinceanera ,,,,, anybody cares for a slice of cake???
Tee hee ,,,,, great memories ,,,, I wish I had more pics of my other b'days ,,,, but that's all I could find on those albums ,,,,, however,,,, I want to finish this post with a little sad story ,,,,,, 12 years ago I was fortunate enough to see my favorite group in concert ,,,, at that time New Kids On The Block were my idols, and I had the biggest crush on Jordan ,,,, well as naive one can be at 17 years and 364 days old ,,,,, I thought that I was going to meet them and tell him how much in loved I was with him ,,,, well it did not happen ,,,,, and that my friends ,,, was the saddest b'day in the entire world :( ,,,, my 18th b'day is a b'day I would never forget ,,,,,,, ok ,,,, I'm done ,,, thanks for stopping by ,,,, and lets get this party started!!!!!CHEERS!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment