In your mark, get set ...
Well, well ,,,, apparently I've run out of 'ideas' and 'topics' for my blog ,,,,, soooooo I'm gonna start a 'contest' in honor of my beautiful sista Molly.
I spoke to her on Thanksgiving day ,,, and as you might have read on her blog, she was thankful for her "NEW KICK ASS CAR" ,,,,, before hanging up, I asked her what "NEW KICK ASS CAR" she got ,,,, but immediately after asking, I interrupted her and 'advised' to do a 'contest' so us 2.85 readers of her blog could guess what this "new" car is ,,,,, sooooo since she has not done it on her blog ,,,, I'm volunteering my blog so YOU guys can guess what "NEW KICK ASS CAR" she got.
Terms and Rules of the Contest
1. One entry per participant for the entire contest, since what you post on the comments I have no control over it, and not able to change your guess.
2. Family, relatives, extremely close friends, da boys, co-workers and neighbors of Molly CANNOT participate (we would call that cheating)
3. The contest will start on December 2nd at 2:48.42 p.m. PST and will end on December 5th at 12:00 p.m.EST<-----(I make the rules)
4. Prohibited were the LAW does not allow it (check your state's and local policies, we don't want to get Molly in trouble, do we???).
Grand Price
a) A hug from the Molla
b) A high five from the Molla
c) A shacka(?) from the Molla
d) If you go to LA, you might get a ride on her "NEW KICK ASS CAR" <----NOT.
These prices CANNOT be redeem for money and/or sexual services. (last one, totally up to the 'owner of the kick ass car') ;). Ohh
The prices CAN only be redeem, next time you see da Molla, unless you want to pay for her way to your home town.
Please feel free to mob my comments, please don't go and spy at the 'Molla's' place so you can win all those amazing prices. Have fun ,,,, and Molls ,,,, would you do the honors on Friday at 12:00 p.m. EST (9:00 PST) and post in my comments what "KICK ASS CAR" you bought??? :) ,,, even better ,,,, can you send in a pic ,,,,, that way I can post it on my blog???
No comments:
Post a Comment