Friday, December 05, 2003


And the winner is ......

Well there was NO winner at all!!! What's up with that??? Don't ya know the Molla's taste??? Anyhow,,,there was only one were two pretty close guess ,,,,, well actually two ,,,, well not really ,,,, but one contester suggested the right dealer ,,, and the one other two got very close suggests ,,,, the model was quite not the right one ,,,, and no model at all was specified ,,,, I'll shut up so you guys can appreciate the 'KICK ASS CAR' Molla got.

Drums ala 'Chinese style in MQT'




Yes, the Molla got a 'KICK ASS TOYOTA CAMRY LE PEARL GREEN'!!!
Isn't it just STUNNING!!! Nice ride sis ,,,,, btw ,,, as you notice ,,,, the pic of the car is sooooooooo professional,,,,no she did not take it into Wal-Mart<---- (no not the place that sales walls!!) for the pic to be taken ,,,, the only reason she did not send the pic of her kick ass car was because,,,,, in the Chinese culture taking pics to your car is bad luck ,,,, so next time I'm down in LA I'll try to take the pic ,,,, with one conditions,,,,that I don't get that bad luck!!!! ;),,,,

So the closest guesses was JUDIE's were JUDIE's and MONICA's ,,,,,, suggesting a Camry ,,, but wrong model and colors,,,,, second one not providing a model ,,,,, and Junko suggested going into the Toyota dealer ,,,, so since no winner I GET TO KEEP THE PRICES!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha I created this contest and since I make the rules ,,,,, I WIN!!!!! ohhh :|
Who am I kidding,,,,, ya all know that next time you see the Molla ,,,,, she'll give us a hug, a high five and a shacka!!!!
Not bad for being our first official which 'kick ass car I got' ,,,, if you got a new car ,,, and would like to participate into he most exciting contest going on at blogger ,,,, well just drop me a line and we can put something up ,,,,,, ;)
Again ,,,, thanks for participating ,,,, and hope you enjoy the post!!!!
Go, go and leave a kick ass comment that the 'Molla's blog!!!, (she'll be posting some of it on her blog,,,,but give her a couple of hrs. ,,, ya know ,,, the time difference!!!)

No comments: