Sunday, March 09, 2003
Here I am,,,,,on March 9th ,,,,,, and not a clue on how to post my pics,,,,,,, =( ,,,, I'm so disappointed,,,,,,, it's being a month since I took those pics ,,,,,, anyhow,,,,, I just might do this for my own self improvement,,,,,, can't see the blog on the net, can't post pics and apparently not even post to my own blog,,,,so I'll just keep writing and pretending I'm an expert ,,,, lol,,,,or maybe until somebody from blogger pro give me an answer (if there's one????) but since then I'll just write to practice my english skills.....lol,,,,,or maybe I'll just write some stuff in Spanish as well,,,,cuz my Spanish grammar is getting worse as I don't practice it as much as I would love to,,,,ok time to go to bed,,,,, I'll try to start working out again tomorrow morning and hope I can start a good week ,,,,,,,,
No comments:
Post a Comment