Monday, February 24, 2003
Ok,,,,,, after seeing my tape like 3847935 times ,,,, lol,,,,,, I can finally go to bed a rest from a maddness Monday ,,,,,, as always my Mondays are very busy, which is nice cuz the day goes by very fast,,,,but on the other hand is just crazy!!!!!,,,,,,, I got home, hoping that this blog had gotten upgraded so I could start posting my pics,,,,,,but for some extrange reason,,,,,,,,, I'm not able still to do so,,,,, hopefully pretty soon,,,,,,,,but returning to H2 ,,,,, it is sooooo strange and bizarre to see and hear what you did once already ,,,, the taping was a great experience and I'm soooo glad I got to go,,,,, and have no regrates on NOT going to Las Vegas and spending those amazing hrs. in LA watching the golden one,,,,,, ahhhh what a great treat!!! ,,,,,, as you might know ,,,, (and if you don't keep reading), Molly, Junko, Jan, Melinda, Gemma, her sisters (sorry gales, I cannot recall your names), and Myself went to the taping of H2 back in January. As always, the golden one showed his graciousness and good will to spend time with his fans ,,,,,,, and we were able to get those stunning pics of him ,,,,lovely as always!!!!!!!! I hope I get to post those pics soon,,,,however, if you have not seen them, go to the archives of the OZ on the week of 1/19 and you'll find them,,,,,I'll re-post them here and you might see them as well on Molly's blog (not sure tho,,,but we talked about it) cuz I'm sure you will be pleased to see them once again,,,,,, ahhhh,,,,, I have a nasty head ache,,,, I'm just gonna hit the mat and hope that tomorrow I will be allowed to start posting the pics,,,,,,till then see ya!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment