Sunday, February 23, 2003

Well,,,,slap my face and call me copy cat,,,,,but I'm doing it too!!!!!! Welcome to my blog ,,,, where you will find mainly my,,,,, how can I put it ,,,, enthusiastic love,admiration, respect, ect., ect., ect., ;P, for the best short track speed skater in the world,,,, the one and only one ,,,,, APOLO ANTON OHNO.
Please feel free to leave comments, observations, feed backs, recommendations, and last but not least any corrections on miss spellings. I have no doubt that most of ya know what I'm talking about, so please feel free to do so, that is the only way I can keep improving my English skills (not kidding, [send]). Anywho,,,,,, I will try to post every single day, however, since I'm always at the OZ that might not be possible. If you are looking for the lates info on AAO, well let me tell ya that this blog will NOT have it. Please go and visit the ohnozone.net and FER sure you will find everything related to the golden one. I hope you like my new adventure. I have to learn all these html stuff and tons and tons of other stuff that later in my life will be able to put in my resume, so please bear with me and welcome to my world (which is reduced to AAO, sad but true). BIENVENIDOS y DISFRUTEN de ESTA nueva AVENTURA!!,<------ If you did not understand what I just wrote, well ask somebody that does understand Spanish, or you can learn and then find out what it means. Ciao!!!!
Lupe
PS. BTW I'm aka Abigail, which nobody gives rat's ass since this is my blog ,,,,,,,,, right. Just thought you knew tho. =D

No comments: