Thursday, March 27, 2003

Sigh, sigh, sigh, Am I depress or what???


Well, no answers at all on my unload button,,,,,damn I'm just soooo frustrated that I cannot get an answer from anybody,,,,,,I JUST WANT TO POST MY PICS!!! :( anyhow,,,,,, today is Molly's b'day,,,,,so Judie and I had a two way or three way (that doesn't sound good :?) conversation and we just had a nice 10 minutes laugh,,,,,I love those ladies,,,,they are my official two first friends from this craziness on Apolo Anton Ohno euphoria,,,,,,Sistas,,,,thank you for your friendship,,,and I hope we get to see each other before October!!! Love ya!!! BTW,,,,,since I was not able to go skating this evening,,,,I was pretty pist off,,,,well I decided that I wanted to go to the mall and buy me the frame for my license plates,,,,,,I tried to get the ones that are sold at the Oval in Utah,,,but they don't ship them out,,,,,,,,,so what I did,,,I went to one of those cubics in the middle of the hallway in the mall and created the frame for the plate,,,,is cute tho,,,,,"Go Fast, Turn Left" Short Track Speed Skating",,,,very cute with my plates confirming my love for Apolo,,,,,,,,"I (heart) APOLO" ,,,,,,,,,,, lovely, they are very lovely,,,,lol,,,I know I'm the biggest dork in this world for doing what I'm doing right now,,,,, I guess a 29 year old on her/his right mind would be worry about the future,,,,but me,,,,well I'm totally enjoying this cycle,,,,,,is just amazing how my life has changed 180ยบ ,,,,,and I hope that this change is for a good reason,,,,,,I would be lying if I said that Apolo has made me a better person,,,,,well I think I'm the same in that sentence,,,,,but I have fer sure met wonderful people and have gone to many places that I never thought I would go,,,,,,to Vegas for instance,,,,,who in their sane mind would want to spend a weekend in Vegas????? Certainly not me,,,,,,but I learn that there is more than lights and nice buildings in Vegas,,,,,,GAMBLING baby!!!!! Oh,,,,sorry got a little off topic,,,,but retaking my statement,,,,,,,,I love being an Apolo fan!!!!,,,,,,whether he has touched many people or not,,,,well that is none of my business,,,,but I'm a 110% fan for a reason,,,,,not sure what reason specifically drove me to be his fan,,,,but I know there is a reason,,,,hopefully I'll be able to find out sooner or later,,,,,,till then,,,,I will continue with this path,,,until the next one comes along,,,,,,, I just hope I get to see him before October,,,,I'm not sure if I can hold on till then,,,,,oh well,,,there is always Colorado Springs,,,,,who knows,,,,,maybe in one of those visits,,,,,,,I get to chat with him,,,,,,,,tata

No comments: