Thursday, March 13, 2003

What a wonderful day!!!


Incredible but true,,,,,today was a good day!!!! Well almost good,,,,,well,,,,,,maybe not an usual day,,,yeah I think I can call it that ,,,,, I started my day dropping off my car to the mechanic,,,,,it has being reacting and don't like my little VW Jetta sicky,,,,,so that's a good thing,,,,then afterwards I had to go the lab to draw some blood for my "new" search on what's going on with my "no gallbladder" pain ,,,,, so that's good too,,,cuz as soon as Dr. Tetz gets my blood results,,,he'll try to find a solution to this endless pain I've had for over a year now ,,,,, ok and here is the best part of the day ,,,,,after the lady from the lab (Maria I think her name is), Starbucks was my next stop,,,,,I deserved a nice Venti cup of coffee,,,,well they did not have any sooooooo I got my coffe only for ¢50 ,,,, COME ON!!!! You can't beat that!!! lol,,,,for a freak like me that will kill for a cup of coffee from Starbucks,,,,lol,,,,and I'm not kidding!!! ,,,,,,anywho,,,,, everything went smooth at work ,,,,, I was supposed to go to learn on how to dance Merengue and Salsa,,,,but I was very tired since I went to bed last night after midnight,,,,a killer for this gal,,,,but I had the best time ever yesterday with my cyber friends,,,,,,, we just have the best chats ever!!!! Still no answer on how to post pics on my blog,,,,,,well hopefully someone, someday, will have mercy on me and will be kind enough to teach this webmistress wanna be,,,,, btw I'm a good "pretender" I love to pretend I know and do everything!!!!!! ,,,,,, have to hit the mat early today ,,,,,,,,

No comments: