Sunday, April 04, 2004


WHY TIME, WHY!!!!
So yeah ,,,, I went dancing last night with my friends and sisters ,,, and got home around 3:00 am ,,,, as most of you know I'm not a 'night' nor 'morning' person ,,,, meaning that I LOVE to sleep ,,,, well the only little disadvantage I had was that I had to work today ,,,, I had to be in Fresno at 9:00 in the freaken morning to set up my booth ,,,,,, I set my alarm for 7:30 a.m. ,,,, I took off around 8:15 a.m. ,,,, got to Fresno around 9:10 and our rep was freaking out cuz I was not set up yet ,,,, she was like 'I thought you guys were not coming' myself answered ,,,, why did you think that? And she gave me that 'dare' look ,,,, 'well you were supposed to be here at 9:00' ,,,, so I looked my watch and it was 9:15 ,,,, I told the rep ,,,, 'but is barely 9:15' ,,,,, she looked at me and said ,,,, 'NO is 10:15' ,,,, then it click me,,,, as a totally moron I get to be sometimes ,,,, yeah ,,, I forgot to forward my alarm clock ,,,, ahhhhhhh ,,,,, at the same time tho ,,, it worked to my advantage ,,,, cuz the event was schedule to start at 11:00 am ,,,,,, anyhow ,,,, the event was good ,,,, not as much people as I thought ,,,, but still a good turn out ,,,,,, I have to tell ya a secrete ,,,, I met Ronald McDonald and guess what???? HE SPEAKS SPANISH!!!!!! Tee hee heee ,,,,,, the guy was sooo cool that even took a pic with me ,,,,,, I also felt like 'Rusty Smith' for a couple of hrs. cuz Home Depot was one of the business that had a booth at the event ,,,,,, and was giving flowers and aprons to the 'kids' ,,,, but as the 'BIG kid' I am ,,,, I got away with my Apron and got an awesome shot as well ,,,,,, got home around 6:00 pm ,,,, napped for about 45 minutes and went to mass since today is Palm Sunday ,,,, which reminds me ,,,,,, ONLY 6 DAYS TO TASTE A DROP OF CAFE!!!!!! ,,,,,,,, :)

I don't even want to comment on that 'fiasco' Short Track coverage ,,,, it was totally a joke ,,,,,, of course ,,,, Apolo looking all HOT as always ,,,, that was the only worth piece of coverage that saved the transmission ,,,,,, I even was disappointed that I did not get to see non of the FANS that were there to support the USA team and other fans as well ,,,, I'm glad they did not show any of Rusty's incident ,,,,, but definitely would had love if ABC had covered more of the skaters ,,,, don't get me wrong ,,,,, I loved all of Apolo's segments ,,,, but at least they could had talked about the girls a little as well ,,,,,, *sigh* ,,,, anyhow ,,,, I'm EXTREMELY tired ,,, ready for bed ,,,, stay cool ,,,,,, tata

I'm loving it!!Hi my name is Lupes ,,,,, how can I help ya!!Check it out ,,,,, Lupes representing Proteus and Home Depot ,,,, love the Apron!!


No comments: