HAPPY EASTER!!!!
Only 30 minutes and I will be able to ENJOY coffee and alcohol ,,,, I will leave it for tomorrow tho,,, since if I drink coffee this late ,,, I will not be able to sleep ,,, may the lord grant you with many blesses ,, and the Easter bunny brings ya tons and tons of 'goodies' ,,,, hey and stay away from those eggs ,,, they are meant for the 'little' ones ,,, I will gather with my family ,,,, and will enjoy my nephews and nieces ,,,, I love these holidays ,,,,, they are the perfect excuse to gather with my loved ones and spend an extraordinary day ,,,,, may you enjoy your day as well. Thanks to everybody that 'cheer' me up ,,,, and understood my 'sacrifice' ,,,,,, from tomorrow on ,,,, I will say NO to any coffee and/or alcohol offered to me ,,,,,, have a save holiday ,,,, and till next time ,,,, tata ,,,
btw ,,,, check this site out ,,,, it's totally HILARIOUS!!!!
http://www.grayace.com/dex/bunny.html
Thanks Mel for the link ,,,,,,,
No comments:
Post a Comment