BAD vs WORSE ????
I knew it was coming ,,,, we (Tulare County) knew it from soooooo long ago ,,, but today ,,,, VISALIA made it National ,,,, no wait a minute ,,, it made it WORLD wide (since I saw it on the internet) that we are the 4th MOST polluted city in America ,,,, is that insane or what ???? Well, if you want to learn if you city is as bad as mine ,,,, and or wondering why in the HELL our air is sooooo contaminated ,,,, read on ,,,, it's sooo common to me tho ,,, coming from the MOST polluted city in this world MEXICO city <------ the most BEAUTIFUL btw ,,,,, living in the Central Valley is like breathing Mexico City's air ,,,,, yeap ,,,, at this point ,,, not sure which of the two cities are worse ,,, Mexico's contamination is more due to car pollution and factories that have been contaminating the city for years ,,,, but here in the valley ,,,, most of the comtaminations is due to pestisides ,,,,, what do you think ,,,, is it bad or worse ??? Ahhh ,,,, at this point in my life ,,,,, who cares ,,, not that I don't ,,, but have no intentions in moving out of the area right now ,,,,, even if I wanted to ,,, south was my pick ,,, which is "worser' than Visalia ,,,, San Diego, LA, OC, all pretty much the same ,,,,, concluting that Kali is not a good place to breath ,,, period. ,,, Now wonder when I go out of Kali my brain is all 'high' ,,,, the fresh air that you breath and reaches your brian ,,, gives it a natural 'high' due to the cleaniness of it ,,,,, don't like the feeling tho ,,,,, to much 'pure' air gives me a head ache ,,, see cannot leave without my pollution!!!
Most Americans live in bad smog areas
No comments:
Post a Comment