WOW ,,,, is been a long time since my lost post,,,,, I've been pretty busy ,,,, which is good ,,,,, times is flying by soooo fast that scares me, but at the same time I can't wait for October to be here!!!!! I had to work the entire weekend in Fresno, since September 16 is Mexico's independence Day ,,,,, it was celebrated over the weekend,,,,, as in the last couple fairs I've attended, we get to work with CHP ,,,, man, I just love to work with them!!!! Today was the last day of the celebration, so I got to wear my official Soccer Tee ,,,, my hat that says "Mexico" and I painted my beautiful flag on my face ,,,, even tho the weather was just "HOT" ,,,, 98 degrees on the shade ,,,, what's up with that???? The turn out was good,,,and I get to rest tomorrow and Tuesday,,,,, and continue with a heackted week, got some presentations to do (finally!!) and our last kick off event for my program will be on Thursday ,,,,, also on Thursday I have my first test ,,,, ahhhh ,,,, but WAYGD!!?? I'm sooo ready for bed,,,, I'm watching the 10th anniversary of Conan O'Brien ,,,,, that guy is just crazy!! But I have to admit that he is funny ,,,,, till next time,,,tata

Officer Akinson and myself this morning at Fresno's Fulton Mall

We just love to work our little rear ends a little too much!!! Officer Akinson, David, Sargent Gutierrez, Myself and Officer ??? Lovely pic
No comments:
Post a Comment