Monday, September 29, 2003


They're here, they're here!!!!!! *cough, cough, cough* sorry!!!

Well a couple of weeks ago I was checking out E-bay ,,,,, for some strange reason, I got into the Nike section,,,,ya know,,,,, I searched for Nike and game me 7975745974975 items listed under Nike ,,,, well,,,, I saw this cute pair of shoes,,,,they were gray with pink and had a description as 'very rare' ,,,, certainly were different and very cute,,,,,I made my bet and got over bet like in two minutes ,,,, hmmm I thought ,,,, I kept looking for the same kind of shoes,,,,,and certainly again,,,,there were a good 4-5 different auctions going on ,,,,, then a voice told me "go to Niketown,,,,,, FOOL" ,,,,so I did ,,,, and found this awesome feature,,,, Nike ID ,,,,, you can create you own shoes,,,,,color, stile, and the best of all ,,, you can have an specific ID ,,,,well this chick created her own shoes and they are SOOOOOOOOOOO cute ,,,,,and since I'm a freak, moran, fool, ect, ect, ect, call it what you want ,,,, but I'm the happy Nike ID owner of AAOFAN!!! I know, I know,,,but I'm happy being such a loser!!!!!! Check out my shoes!!!!! Tata


Are they cute or what???? I just love them!!!!!! *cough, cough, cough* sorry!!

No comments: