Monday, September 29, 2003


Why me, why me??????!!!!!!!??????
Hmmmm ,,,, is around 8:43 a.m., and since I worked Saturday, I'm off today ,,,, not feeling well,,,,,I 'finally' got that freacken bug going around (lucky me!!!),,, my throat is sore, my chest hurts and I just wish I could be sleeping,,,but I can't ,,, DAMNIT!!!!!! So what to do???,,, my sister is extremely asleep, and me obviously extremely awake, therefore, not able to watch TV!!! So, my only choice left,,,,,, surf the net and let you guys know how miserable I feel ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :( ,,,,well at least it'll be over it by the time of my sweet and nice vacation,,,, is it October yet??? <------- I know, I know ,,,,but WAYGD??? I got an awesome joke which I'll be posting right after my pity story of the day ,,,, :| ,,,, ok have an awesome Monday ,,,,stay cool, since is still in the 90 (well at least here in central Cali it is still) ,,,, here is the joke ,,,, btw ,,,sorry Kay for stealing your idea,,,,,until next time ,,,, *coughs some green stuff* sorry for the nasty discription,,,,,,,,tata

Chinese couple gets married-and she's a virgin.
Truth wedding night, she cowers naked under the bed
sheets as her husband undresses. He climbs in next to
her and tries to be reassuring:

"My darring" he says, "I know dis yo firs time and you
berry frighten. I pomise you, I give you anyting you
want, I do anyting - jus anyting you want, you say.
Whatchou want?" he says, trying to sound experienced,
which he hopes will impress his virgin bride.

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently
(and eagerly) for her request. She eventually replies
shyly and unsure, "I want ...... numba 69".

More thoughtful silence, this time from him.
Eventually, in a puzzled tone he queries..............
"You want... Beef wif Broccori?"

No comments: