WOW ,,,, I think this has been the longest I have not posted on my blog ,,,,,, sorry peeps ,,,, just being kinda busy with work and school ,,,, I'm alive ,,,, and ready to chase that 'wabbet' ,,,,, anyhow ,,,, I do have something to share with ya all ,,,,, I got this link today ,,,, which estimates your longevity potential ,,,, mine was around the 86 years of age ,,, not bad I guess ,,,,, also ,,,, a couple of weeks ago ,,,, I heard over the radio this other link ,,,, which matches you up with a celebrity ,,, tee heee heeee ,,,, my matches as follow:
Your best matches
Justin Chambers 99%<------ No idea ,,, who is he!!??!!?
Guido Weijers 99% <------- Cluless???
Noah Bastian 99% <-------- Anybody???
Jason O'Mara 98% <-------- Please throw me a bone at least!!
Corey Haim 98% <-------- Man ,,, I had a HUGE crush on Corey back in the day ,,,, but isn't he a junky???? I tell ya ,,,
Why couldn't I been match with ,,, mmmm let see ,,,,, Josh Duhamel (the hunk from the 'Vegas' show) ,,, or Tobey Maguier ,,,, did you see how 'fine' he looked on Sprider Man II????? HOT!!!! Oh well ,,,, next life I guess!!!
Hope everyone has a great Spring Break/Easter ,,,, I'm not taking any time off this season ,,, but looking forward to a fun summer ahead of mua!!! Till next time ,,,,tata
No comments:
Post a Comment