You may ask why the title,,,,well going through some of my pictures ,,,, I realized than when these two freaks and mua get together ,,,, we are always eating ,,,, that's right ,,,,, and I have the proof!!!!

As you can see in this first pic ,,,, we have the lovely Northern Kalifornian ,,, drooling over an exquisite cinnamon roll for the one and only one Fresno County Fair back in September ,,,, but see how greedy the Southern Kalifornian is???

She does the same to the Central Kalifornian ,,,, mean SoKal freak!!! (tee heee heee ,,, j/k gf), but not really ,,,,, A couple of months earlier ,,, when we went to Universal Studios Hollywood ,,,, we wanted to lick this hunk (see below)

,,,,, but since it was a public place ,,,and the $10 Universal Studios Bucks we got for doing a survey on the creamy vanilla frosting (food again) ,,, would had not been enough to bail ourselves for 'inappropriate' behavior and on a piece of card board ,,,,,,good time tho ,,,,,and last but not least ,,,,, this past weekend BTW,,,, it was my dearest friend and sistas Morry's B'day ,,,, so what do we do ,,,, you got that right ,,,,, we went to Six Flags Magic Mountain to celebrate her b'fday ,,,,, as illustrated on this magnificent pic ,,,,,

the Northern and Southern Kalifornians were enjoying of a very deserving 'funnel cake'(?)[I'm way to lazy to find the right spelling on 'funnel cake'],,,,, after spending 57984758749380985-0948 hrs. in line to ride Goliath ,,,,, so with that said ,,, I want to conclude this post with a warm wish of happiness to Molly ,,, girl ,,, ya know I love ya ,,,and that I'm blessed and honor to have ya as my dear sista!!!! From the bottom of my empty stomach,,,,, can you save me a piece of the half cake I left ya????? At the end ,,,,, it's all about FOOD baby!!!! Love ya both!!
No comments:
Post a Comment