Saturday, January 22, 2005

How much do you know about BUSH???
I found this ‘quiz’ in my local paper today (Courtesy of the Associated Press),,, it’s a quiz on how much you know about our ‘retarded’ I mean ‘re-elected’ president ,,,, so I’m gonna give it a try:

1. What is Bush’s nickname?
Call me crazy ,,, but ‘drunkie’ suits him very well
2. What does the W stand for?
WACO
3. What kind of vehicle does Bush drive on his ranch in Crawford, Texas?
NONE, he is not allowed to drive (DUI)
4. If you hooked up headphones to Bush’s iPod, what music would you hear?
Marky Mark and the funky bunch
5. What trait does Bush hate?
Rude and envious drunkies
6. What has Bush banned form the Oval Office?
Any drink WITHOUT alcohol
7. What three states has Bush never visited during his time as president?
Well, he ‘barked’ twice when he was in Milwaukee, he did the shaka in Hawaii ,,, came to visit the ‘Governator’ to Kalifornia ,,,, hmmmm I give up ,,, those are the only three state I know myself!
8. What state has Bush visited the most? Second most?
Again pure guess ,,,,, FLORIDA and not long ago ,,, OHIO??
9. How many countries has Bush visited?
Hmmmm ,,, now that’s a tricky one ,,,,, lets say 41 and Kosovo a providence of Serbia and Montenegro.
10. The president has hosted just four state dinners at the White House. Which world leaders received this rare tribute?
That’s an easy one ,,,, my beloved Mexican president - Vicente Fox Quezada ,,,, (who brought him a nice bottle of tequila and a pair of boots) ,,,, Christopher Reeves ,,, ya know the steam research delio ,,,, most likely Dora the explorer featuring Boots and the map ,,,,, and Bono from U2 ,,, good times!
11. What was Bush’s favorite movie of 2004? Top flick in 2000?
Man ,,, I think there are a couple he loved ,,,, but I’ve heard through the grape vine that ‘Girls go wild/Spring Break in Can-Cun’ was one of the top ones!
12. If stranded on desert island, what would be his must-haves?
A nice and chilled BEER!
13. What was his first car?
I have no clue
14. What was his first job?
Vote counter (in the state of Florida) Ironically several years later ,,, he wins office due to his ‘efficient’ vote count technique!
15. What’s his favorite junk food?
Pretzels ,,, even tho he had to stop eating them ,,, cuz last time ,,, he hurt himself after chocking with one of them ,,,, hmmmm I still wonder on that one!
16. What date is his wedding anniversary?
Jeez ,,, I can hardly remember my b’day and you want me to know Bush’s wed anny??? C’mon!!!
17. Bush and his wife, Laura, went to the same school in Midland, Texas, for one year. What grade was it?
Not necessary school ,,, but AA meeting are a great place to mingle around!
18. Where did the first couple meet?
At Wal-Mart (FYI it’s Laura’s favorite place!) I know someone that loves ‘insanely’ Wal-Mart as Laura does ,,, she is lucky cuz they are building one very near to her home ,,, you lucky biatch!!
19. George and Laura Bush were the same age when they got married. How old were they?
According to my mathematical calculation ,,, they were in their early drinking years.
20. What is Bush’s favorite participatory sport now that a bad knee has limited his running?
Mmmmm ,,, interesting comment about the knee ,,, again I’m gonna guess on this one ,,,,, scratchers
21. Seated in the family quarters to watch a game on television, what sport does the president prefer?
Who wants to be a millionaire?? I know, I know it’s not a sport ,,, but don’t tell that to Bush ,,, he’s the president of the US of the A!
22. Hours before the second presidential debate in St. Louis last October, Bush went fishing to relax. What is the biggest fish the president has caught?
Fishing ah??? Didn’t see that one coming ,,,,, a shark????
23. A healthy 58-year-old, what is Bush’s resting heart rate?
OMG ,,,, I thought I was bad with AAO ,,, but this is ridiculous!!! How it the HELL would I know that ,,, do I look like his resting heart rate reader????
24. What does the president consider one of his hidden talents?
Walking straight after having a 12 pack!
25. If Bush decides to indulge in dessert, what would he have?
A very popular Mexican dessert called “Borachitos” which are gummy bears SOCKED in liquor ,,,, mmmm good taste Bush!

I find it hard to believe that people know ‘shit’ that is not even consider interesting (IMHO) ,,,, damn ,,, after all ,,,, Bush is a popular MOFO with those 49% of the country. WoW,,,, after all ,,, I know shit load of on him ,,,, *pats in the back* Good job to me!!! If you think you can do better than mua ,,, I dare you to take the quiz!! You can find the quiz and results right here. Tata





No comments: