Happy New ,,,, Week!!!!
PEEPS!!!! Well ,,, as many of you, I thought to update my blog with all my goods and not too goods events that are now archived in 2004. Overall, it was a good year, good health, a job to be thankful of ,,,, and the best part ,,,, GREAT COMPANY throughout the WHOLE year!!! Nevertheless ,,,, some unfortunate events did mark my life ,,,, such as the passing of my beloved grandmother ,,,, it’s harder that what I thought ,,,, but hey ,,, live goes on ,,,,,, and day after day I pray to God that he gives me resignation and less sorrow to lead with.
Moving on ,,,, this year is such a busy one ,,,, many events wanting to attend ,,, but tooo little time and the most for worth ,,,,, very little $$$$ L ,,,, damn money!!!! ,,,,, anyhow ,,,,, with all these short track events ,,, and GAMES next year ,,, OMG ,,, it’s incredible that next year the Olympics will be taking place in Torino (Turin for those of you who don’t understand Italian ;oP ) ,,,,,phew ,,, started saving all of my dimes and nickels ,,, cuz Lord knows pennies are not enough any longer!!!!!
So resolutions ,,,, hmmmm ,,, this year I did something a little bit different ,,,, I don’t know about you ,,, but me/us (us=family) have some rituals for new years ever at mid-night ,,,,, we do all these things that will bring us well to our home throughout the year ,,,, one of the typical ones is to eat 12 grapes ,,, which represent the 12 months of the year ,, and at the end ,,,, it also represents 12 wishes that you get to make while welcoming the new year ,,,, well, I did not have grapes nor raising ,,, so my ‘twelve’ wishes were in a shape of an almond ,,,,, since that was the nearest food I could grab before doing the rest to the crazy ‘rituals’ I mentioned ,,,, after you countdown the seconds to the new year ,,,, and once you hear the first bell of the year ,,, you bring out your luggage and run around the block (kids ,,, don’t try this ritual if you live in Compton, Carson, Long Beach, East LA ,,, Fresno and recently added VISALIA, TX ,,, those MOFOs have very scawee shot guns) ,,,, I think I mention this before ,,, these means that you will be traveling throughout the year ,,,, let me tell ya my dear readers ,,,, it does work!!! I sweep and throw water outside my house ,,,, just meaning that I don’t want the bad ‘vibes’ and start clean and fresh the year ,,, and last but not least ,,,,, the only ‘ritual’ I did different was the resolutions ,,,,, instead of me thinking about them and not following them through ,,,, this time I wrote them down in a piece of paper and after that I burn the paper ,,,, don’t ask me why ,,, cuz I have no idea ,,, I heard it on TV ,,, and though it would be good to try something new this year ,,,,, oh, oh, oh ,,, something that I usually do is to wear red undies ,,,,, supposedly, it will bring ‘love’ ,,,, hmmmm ,,, that I’m not too sure it works!! Beside those crazy rituals, we had dinner and toasted in behalf of the new and crispy year ,,,,, spending it with family is the best ,,,, I hope all of ya had an amazing beginning of year ,,,, so far ,,,, good ,,,, oh, oh, oh ,,, and just FYI ,,,, today is my b’day ,,,, but that is a totally different entry ,,,, for which have some interesting pics to share with ya ,,,, since I certainly had an amazing ‘long weekend’ with some great freaks friends of mine!!! Love ya gals ,,, and thanks for hinttin’ out that I’m boarder line drunkie %)!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment