To my fellow readers
As much as I'm dying to share the amazing night that my two favorite girls and self had ,,,,, I regret to announce that I will not be posting almost any of my pics ,,,, just for one reason ,,,, I'm tired of those (that includes you 'Amy' or whoever the hell you are) that the only way they can express their frustration, envying, immaturity, and hate is by spilling their poison ,,,, sorry peeps ,,,,, NOBODY did nor will do ruin my AMAZING night!!!!
It is very unfortunate (for those of you who care) that not even in my own blog I can post my pictures ,,, Theresa, please, don't take my pictures, the only place that you might post them, it's at Simply Apolo, giving me credit for them,,,, do not crop my pictures an post them in you personal blog ,,, I think is extremely rude to do what you do with my pictures ,,, I'm also tired of being called 'stalker' ,,,, as far as I'm concern ,,, I paid $250 for an event that was open to the public ,,,,, and as many of you ,,,, the only time that I get so see Apolo is when these types of events and competitions are available ,,,,, STOP the hating ,,,, the opportunities are open to EVERYBODY ,,,, if you don't want to take it ,,, well there is nothing I can do.
For the rest ,,,, thanks again ,,,, I'm pretty sure that the other people that attended the event will be 'eager' to share their experiences and pictures ,,,, I will send in some pic to OZ ,,,, so stay tune ,,, and thanks for stopping by ,,,,,
I will post the master piece pretty soon ,,,, the only thing I can say is ,,,, APOLO ,,,, YOU TOTALLY ROCK SWEET HEART!!! ,,, Thanks for the AMAZING night you shared with us!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment