Tuesday, June 22, 2004



Time certainly is flying like there is no tomorrow ,,,, as much as I want for the weekend to be here already ,,,, I wish the week could go a little slower ,,,, I started my day at 4:00 am ,,,, as part of my duties ,,,, we have to do seat belts surveys first thing in the morning ,,, this is my third week ,,, two days out of the week ,,,, I have to start at 4:30 ,,,, since most of the intersections we go to ,,, are like 30-45 minutes away from home ,,,,, the survey consist to survey "X" amount of cars and check if the driver and passengers are using their seat belt ,,,,, some of them are ease to identify ,,,,but most of them are old cars and it's hard to determine whether they are or not wearing one ,,,,, this morning was great tho ,,,, it takes around 30 minutes to complete the survey ,,, but today we did it time record ,,,, 15 minutes ,,,, that means that the intersection was EXTREMELY busy ,,,, last week ,,, one of our intersections was WAY too dead ,,,,, we spend over an hour and concluded that we were not going to get more traffic ,,,,, plus if you add that I also started school ,,,, I'm taking General Psychology ,,,, as part of my general ed ,,,,,, the good thing is that the class is only six weeks long ,,,, plus the 'change' of positions ,,,,, again ,,,, agh!!! I need to start cleaning up my office ,,,,, my desk that is a mess ,,,, and of course change office AGAIN ,,, AGHHHHH!!!
I hope I can relax a little this weekend ,,,,, I'm looking forward for it ,,,,, thanks to everyone that gave me advise ,,,,, I had to keep my hobby going ;) ,,,,,, till next time ,,, TATA

I'll share a pic that was taken on Friday the 11th ,,,, I was bore and since the bottle of 'mezcal' was almost empty ,,, well here it is.

Mmmmmmm,,,,,,It taste like chicken!!!!


No comments: