Wednesday, May 19, 2004


Just for the hell of it ,,,,

I think I've done this questioner a couple of times ,,, and since I'm way tooooooooooooo lazy to forward it to ya ,,,, here are my responds ,,,,, I might post some pics as well ,,,,, nah ,,, I'll leave it for next time ,,,, oh my, oh my ,,, I think I'm gonna wash my car ,,, my poor Jetta is 'filthy-dirty-as-HELL' ,,,, and the weather is just beautiful ,,,, have to take advantage of it ,,, before is burning hell!!!! tata

1. What color are your kitchen plates? White with flowers
2. What book are you reading? I started Derek Parra's ,,, not
even half way

3. What's on your mouse pad? Nothing, I have a laptop
4. What's your favorite board game? Monopoly
5. Favorite magazine? Don't have a favorite
6. Favorite smell? Coffee
7. Least favorite smell? Many ,,,,,, rotten eggs *pukes *
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the
morning? Nooooooo ,,, have to go to WORK!!
9. Least favorite color? Mmmmm ,,, I think yellow
10. How many rings before you answer the phone? As many as possible ,,
11. Future child's name? If a girl Mia, Maya, Ximena - if a
boy Emilio or Emiliano

12. What is most important in life? God
13. Favorite sound? The microwave's bell after heating up my meal
14. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
15. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Nop
16. Storms, cool or scary? SCAWEEEE!!
17. What type was your first car? Jetta '97 ,,, still driving it
18. If you could meet one person dead or alive? The Pope
19. When is your b'day? January 18
20. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Sometimes, but not likely
21. If you could have any job, what would it be? Mmmmm ,,,
anything related with communication

22. If you could have any color hair, what could it be? Light Brown
23. Have you ever been in love? Yes
24. Is the glass half full or half empty? Half full
25. What are your favorite movies? Goonies, Star Wars, Indiana
Jones (the first and third) ,,,, recent ones ,,,, LOTR (all ), X-Men,
Spider Man <---- I think this is my favorite

26. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? Of course
27. What' under your bed? Mmmmm,,,, that's a tricky one ,,, but if my mind does not full me ,,, the floor!
28. What's your favorite number? 27 is the numba!!!
29. What is your single biggest fear? Ahh ,,, roller coaster (period).
30. Favorite CD? At this moment - De Viaje/Sin Bandera<---Mexican duet
31. Favorite TV show (s)? Friends ,,, gotta love those re-runs
32. Hamburger or hotdog? Hochos <--- Hotdog in Spanish 'slang'
33. Favorite soft drink? Regular Dr. Pepper; however, I only
drink any soft drink as long as it is diet

34. The best place you have ever been? Wow ,, by so far ,, I think San Diego and Seattle are my favorite ,,, but Vegas,,, Sin City baby!!
35. What screen saver is on your computer right now? As wall paper I have Apolo's pic taken in Vegas '02 ,,, as screen saver ,,,, Apolo's screen saver ,,, from his website
36. Full name: Guadalupe Galvan
37. Cats or dogs? Both, but cats are cleaner
38. White holiday lights or multi-colored? White

I almos forgot ,,, SHREK 2 opens today ,,,, and according to the review on MSN ,,, is a pretty darn great 2nd part ,,,, I'll try to watch it over the weekend ,,,, if you do, please drop a line at my comments ,,,, CIAO








No comments: