HAPPY B'FDAY ABRIL MIGUELA SHIRSHAK!!!!!
It's almost the end of your special day ,,,, but did not want let this opportunity past ,,,, so here it goes ,,,,
Whoever that has NOT met this chick ,,, well you are missing A LOT ,,, why you might ask?? This girl is the most caring, loving, cheering, supporting, understanding, coolest, funniest, creative, sincerely, good pal, great friend,,,, can go on for the rest of the night ,,,, It all started as a vague watsup on the internet ,,,, but as time has past by ,,,, it has become in an amazing friendship ,,,, you know you can always count with me ,,,,, in good or bad ,,,, I'll be there ,,, well it'll take me 3 hrs. ,,, but promise ya that will try to make it in 2 1/2 ;) ,,,,,,, GOD bless ya ALWAYS ,,, you are kind and a very good person ,,, you have a HUGE heart and that my friend is just hard to find now a days ,,, keep up the AWESOME spirit you have ,,,,, I wish I could had been in Sac celebrating with ya ,,,, but ya know how it works ,,,, I owe ya one ,,, and we'll get even in SF next month ,,,,,
Love ya!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment