Wednesday, March 31, 2004


Is it Summer yet????

Hmmmm ,,, well there is not much going on in my life ,,, as a matter of fact ,,, this weeks has been sooooo long ,,,, I'm dragging ,,,, anyhow ,,, as you might have read in Molly's and/or Ape's blogs ,,,, we had an AWESOME weekend in L.A. ,,, from IHOP to Red Lobster to the Heritage <---OMG ,,, the best food ever to the Swap Meet to L'Opera and Ruby's and could not leave out our beloved Starbucks ,,,, it seems that the only thing we did was eating ,,,, well kinda ,,,,, but I'm not gonna repeat what my two beautiful sistas have written in their respective blogs ,,, so if you want to know our adventure during our weekend ,,, please click HEREor HERE ,,,, I will be posting some pics tho ,,,, specially one that I think is Marvelous ,,,, us five chicks looking 'FABULOUS' at L'Opera ,,,,,, also a pic that my girl Tasha took of me and the Rusters in CLE ,,, soo cute ,,,, over the weekend we discovered that I have some kick ASS pics that I did not even remember taking ,,,,, so stay tuned cuz they are really good shots ,,,,, btw ,,,, lent is almost over (THANK GOD) and since I'm Catholic, I gave up as a sacrifice (what a sacrifice) my favorite beverages ,,,, which are COFFEE and ALCOHOL <--- only over the weekends ,,,,, anyhow ,,, I'm gonna start a count down until Easter Sunday which is the day I will be able to drink them AGAIN ,,,, *phew* ,,,,stay cool cuz the heat its increasing ,,,, uhhhh ,,,,,,, till next time (tomorrow) ,,, tata

I Insist ,,,, Rustynator for Governator of Kalifornia!!

 Can we say ,,,, Kali in Da House ,,,, no wait at Da L'Opera!!

Self ,,,,, is it just me or do me look like a complete dork ,,,, Nah ,,,, it's only me!!

10 DAY AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: