Things that makes you go Hmmmmmm,,,,and then makes you throw up!!??!!
What to say or what not to say????
What to like or what not to like????
What to think or you are not allowed to think???
Who to admire or you HAVE TO admire ...
I know that many people come to my blog to check it out ,,,, as well as I do with many blogs out there ,,,, so for you ,,,, welcome ,,,,, this blog is open to anybody interested in Apolo Anton Ohno ,,,, as you might have seen ,,,,, most of my entries are in regards to the golden one ,,,,, occasionally on some of my daily activities as a 'Transportation Safety Educator' ,,,,, but 95% of the time is totally dedicated to my favorite guy ,,,,,,,
I know that this post is gonna bring many lurkers to hate me more ,,,, and many others that will totally disagree with it ,,,,, but at this point,,,, I don't give rat's ass ,,,,,, so ,,,,, here it goes ,,,,,,,
Is no secret the drama going on at the Ohno Zone ,,,,, and I just want to comment on that (Noelle, no intent for more drama) but, I'm soooo fed up with people speculating, voicing, and telling the rest of the fans what 'Apolo' prefers from us ,,,,,, I'm fed up with the comments of 'you have to be a Short Track Speed Skating fan before an Apolo fan' ,,,,,,
BULLSHIT!!!!
First of all ,,,,,, how dare people say what or what not Apolo would like from us ,,,,as far as I'm concern ,,,, he is grateful for having fans ,,,,, but I don't think he's ever said ,,,,,, my fans or ST fans ,,,,,, just fans in general ,,,,,,,, second of all ,,,, why people keep 'kissing butt' to Noelle ,,,,,, she always had made her point on many issues ,,,,, and has a voice of her own ,,,, why people insist to 'protect' her ,,,,,, I do give her credit for her extensive hard work at the site ,,, and I cannot recall if Noelle or Todd once said that the Ohno Zone was a fan site for the fans ,,,, so Noelle ,,, I know you will read this ,,, please ,,,,,, don't forget the promise you and Todd one day made to us fans ,,,,,, Ohno Zone=Apolo Anton Ohno ,,,,, oh and also don't forget that the site was made by the fans as well ,,,,,,, sure you put the info together ,,,, but many of this info was brought to you by many enthusiast ,,,,, third of all ,,,,,, how old are we???? Thirty-, Forty-, Fifty- ????? Please people ,,,,,, is sooooo pathetic all these women fighting over someone that could be your SON!!!! I cannot stand that ,,,,, I cannot stand people becoming short track speed skaters wanna be to impress who??? Apolo??? I doubt it ,,,,, if you are going to become a Speed Skater is because you feel the sport ,,,,, you feel the passion of it ,,,, but just to try to impress Apolo ,,,, well ,,,,, who knows!!!! Short Track speed skating is certainly a thrilling sport ,,,,, and I do admit that I have fallen for it ,,,,, but before a ST fan I'm an Apolo fan ,,,,, and that is gonna NEVER - EVER change!!!!! So please, be realistic ,,,,, stop the hating ,,,, stop the whining ,,, stop the fake 'I like you because you like Apolo' ,,,,, stop being a hypocrite ,,,,, stop being delusional ,,,,,,,, just be you ,,,,
Apolo has brought to me life so many positive outcomes ,,,,, from peeps that are totally the opposite of me ,,,, and yet ,,,,, becoming the best friends ever to getting involve in so many humanity events!!! For that I love you even more!!!! I'm looking forward for many years of Apolo and share those years with my friends I have made through being an Apolo fan ,,,,, NO not a Short Track Speed Skating fan,,,, APOLO fan,,,,,,
Again,,,,, your comments are totally welcome,,,,, please don't posts "I agree with you Lupe".... be you ,,,,, post what you feel ,,,, believe me ,,,,, there is nothing worse that hearing throughout the 'grapevine' crap about myself ,,,, and the worse of all is that these people don't even know .0000000001% of me ,,,,, soooo bring it on ,,,,, and lets put all this drama in our archives ,,,,,, I promise that after this entry ,,,,, everything will stay as past ,,,,, life is way to short for dragging drama into our lifes ,,,, right Judie???? Let it all out ,,,, cuz who knows if there is a 'tomorrow' ,,,,, tata
PS. I have a very 'scandalous' pic of Apolo and Rusty at practice ,,,, but my digi is acting up ,,,, so her a master piece ,,,,,, the golden one ,,,, with mua ,,,, yeah ,,,, the cheesy smile is part of what I am!!!!
PSS. Please,,,, if you leave a comment ,,,, please, please, please,,,,,stand for what you believe,,,,,, I have NO control on what YOU write on my comments,,,,, Thank you
PSSS. I promise this is the last one ,,,,, if you don't want to leave a comment ,,,, but would like to take it through e-mail well here it is myapolo369@hotmail.com ,,,, for your attention ,,,,, Thank you ,,, I'm out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment