Marquette, MI - World Cup #2
Ok, ok ,,,,, is been almost, not quit bit, but almost 3 weeks since the WC #2 took place in MQT, MI ,,,,, and as in Calgary ,,,,, MQT was AMAZING!!!!! There are soooo many great memories ,,,, going from ,,, flying out of YYC to MQT with the USA, Chinese, Australians, Koreans and many other teams ,,,, to visiting the local WalMart 395784574778-4 a day. I've been fortunate enough to get soooo many positive outcomes over these 'crazy' trips (if you mind) ,,,, that I don't regret a second of it!!!!! The amazing friendship I've made are PRICELESS and I thank God for them!!!!! Not only getting to see my favorite short track skater ever (Apolo if that was not clear), but to admire others and learn to give them credit for their extremely dedication to the sport. As many of you ,,,, I'm so in awe with Apolo, and every WC I attend, I fall over, and over, and over for him and the sport, and as time passes by, I'm grateful of all the knowledge I've acquired due to getting involved with ST. It blows my mind every time I'm asked a question regarding ST ,,, and I just go off explaining (to the best of my knowledge) and/or talking about Apolo and the team in general. There are many memories that will take for ever to write down ,,,,, so ,,,, since you have notice that 'images' say more than words ,,,,,,,, here is a tribute to my dear friends, my short track speed skaters ,,,,, and Apolo Anton Ohno ,,,,, who inspires me every single day!!! Cheers to you that have become a part of my life, you know who you are,,, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! (Well almost as much as I love Apolo, but he still occupies 99.99% of my heart).
Enjoy ,,,, btw ,,,, if you see yourself in any of my pics, I hope you don't mind me posting them. Leave a comment if you like them,,,,, if not ,,,, well still do so ,,,, I would LOVE to hear from you!!!!! Tata




My golden boy and our beloved USA team training prior to the competitions. All of the pictures were taken on October 22 in MQT, MI

My beautiful friend and sister Judie and myself having a drink ,,,,,, second my two beautiful sistas Judie and Molly ,,,waiting to get into the drawing ,,, ohhh ,,,, well at least we got to eat something!!!

My dear and awesome 'uncle' Kimo, the lovely Jan and myself after dinner,,,,Kali in Da House!!!!! Second ,,,, girls having fun ,,,,,

Da 'girls' ,,, having an amazing time ,, except me ,,,I had a tummy ache :( ,,, but then we made a stop at the local WalMart,,,and everything was good!!!!!,,,second one,,,,, most of the gang kicking it at the BEC
No comments:
Post a Comment