OMG,,,,I can't believe that's been a year since we spend over 4 hrs. outside the WAC waiting for the Golden One!!!! In just days, it will be a year since I went to Seattle and met one of my BEST FRIENDS EVER!!! SISTAS I LOVE YA!!!! Ahhhh,,,,memories, memories, and more memories,,,,,,in honor of this soooooo special event,,,,I will be posting some of my pics from the SEAFAIR, I don't have that many, but a couple of them are just breathtaking,,,,you can check them out at my fotolog, and of course, I'll be linking them here at my blog. So please keep checking for the rest of the week,,,,,,Enjoy,,,,,, :) ,,,, tata
1. One of my fav pics ever with Apolo. Here when he graciously stopped and posed with me and other fans just before leaving to the Torchlight Parade.
2. When I first saw this pic I did not know if I wanted to cry or wanted to praise my sister Elsa for such amazing pic of Apolo's beautiful lips!!! On the other hand, if she just had taken his beautiful eyes,,,,I can just swear that this pic would had been one of the most beautiful poses EVER!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment