Saturday, July 19, 2003


Ok,,,,the 'No Word' from my last post lasted almost 3 weeks,,,,,well I don't know what to write about,,,,mmmmmmm,,,,,,,,I know,,,,,,,,my plans for Calgary and Marquette!! ,,,,,, I have the hotel reservations,,,,,but have not bought the flights yet, due to not having asked for the time off ,,,,yes,,,,I know,,,,only 3 months apart ,,,,but with this new job and duties,,,,I still have not found the 'right' time to ask for it ,,,,,,regardless, I'm still planning in attending the competitions,,,,, and if you have not checked out Marquette's site,,,,,well then check it out!!!
The weather has been DISGUSTING!!!!! Over 100 degrees in the past week ,,,,,,yuck, yuck, and triple yuck,,,,,the worse of all,,,,,,,my car's air condition is not working,,,,,,,,I just hate it,,,, the mechanic cannot fix it cuz every time I take it in, the freaken shit works,,,,damn it!!! I tell ya,,,,,anyhow,,,,I have a little head ache,,,,but those Apple Martinis, White Russias, Bloody Maries and Tequilas were AMAZING!!!!!! ;) Ok,,,,nap time,,,,till next time ,,, tata

Since I still don't know how to post pics on my blog *hint to Apes* *winks* ,,,,, j/k,,,,,NOT ,,, :) ,,,,,check out THIS Pic and THIS One Too,,,so you can have a good laugh!!!!

No comments: