Man ,,, it's been a long, long, long time since I posted anything on this little joint ,,,, anyhow ,,, today is your lucky day ,,, cuz here I am ,,,, I know you don't give a f#$@ ,,, but I have some interesting pictures to share with you!!!!
I'm not sure if you guys were aware that I went to la bellisima Italia ,,, so yes ,,, I did go to Torino ,,, and of course ,,, these two eyes witness the exact moment when the hunk of Apolo Anton Ohno crossed the line and captured his well deserved Gold medal ,,,,,, 'phew' ,,, anyhow ,,, I really will like to take the time and give every city I visited it's own special mention ,,, since all of them were beautiful in their own way!!! ,,, but I just cannot wait to show you my two favorite picures at the Palavela from the one and only one golden boy,,,,, I know, I know ,,,, you guys deserve these and more ,,, so stay tune ,,, cuz I'll be posting from time to time ,,, and with much detail as possible (and pics too) ,,, so to start these two pics were taken at the Palavela on 2/25/06 ,,, to be honest ,,,, I don't know if they are pics from the quarters, or semis ,,,, but I'm sure they are not from the finals ,,, anyhow ,,, enjoy and I promise that I'll try to post more often. Oh ,,, and the last one ,,,, was taken at the Roots signing on 3/4/06 in Beverly Hills ,,,, and of course ,,,, that is my California license plate ,,, YES ,,, you read that right ,,, Mr. Ohno finally realized that I do drive these plates in the state of Kali ,,, so when I was showing it to him ,,,,,, he took it away from my hands and started signing it ,,,,, I told him "don't sign that" ,,, he looked up to me and said ,,, "Oh I'm signing this" ,,, so with much love ,,, my license plate has his signature and will soon be put back to it's place ,,,, or maybe not ,,,, or who knows ,,,,, anyhow ,,, I'm gonna shut up ,,, and I hope you guys enjoy the pics as much as I have ,,,, till next time ,,,, ta ta!!
No comments:
Post a Comment