Wednesday, June 08, 2005


I was supposed to post Apes and my exciting long weekend we had almost two weeks ago ,,,,,, sowwy ,,,, it's coming up I PROMISE ,,,, mean while ,,,, I have to comments ,,,,, ok ,,, a friend of mine send me a generator for a 'Mexican name' ,,,, now my question is ,,,,, HOW IN THE WORLD I GET A MEXICAN NAME ON MY MEXICAN NAME????
I don't get it ,,,,, but hey ,,,, it's fun to know what my real Mexican name could had been!!!!! You curious what my Mexican name is ,,,, check it out!!!!!





Your Mexican Name Is...









Doña Yanely






Also, I have to comment on how WELL little Joey McIntyre is aging ,,,, have you guys seen him on that new show ''Dancing with the Stars' on ABC ,,,, it's pretty good to be honest ,,,,, and always a pleasure to see the little Joey Joe ,,, I know Morry ,,,, but he's still a cutie!!!! Don't worry ,,,, JK and NKOTB4EVER!!!!!!


No comments: