HOLA!!
Hey peeps ,,,, yeah I know ,,, it's been a long time since my last post ,,, but honestly ,,, I didn't feel like updating my blog,,,, nevertheless, today was different ,,,, I'm cold and at home and doing nothing ,,,,, so I said to my self,,,,, self why don't you update you blog??? As to what I responded ,,, yeah why not ,,,, and here I am ,,,,,
So where to start ,,,, as you might have read on my last post ,,, I participated in our 4 annual Golf Tournament that benefits directly our scholarship fund and other non profit agencies ,,, I had a blast taking the last place! You read that right ,,, LAST!!! After the tournament, we get this AWESOME lunch ,,,, cooked by our own Matt who is one of our instructor's down in Delano ,,, man ,,, that guy can really cook ,,,,, he cooked the best tri-tip ever!!! There was beer to get drunk for 389748792 weeks ,,, that's when I complainted in front of our CEO ,,,, I reminded him that there was LOST and LOTS of individuals who did not drink beer ,,, for what he responded ,,,"Next year Lupes", (he calls me Lupes too!). Anyhow ,,, here the lovely picture of my team.
Ann, Lupes and Virgie after 18 holes.
Moving on, that weekend I had to finish my first class project for my critical thinking class. I had to watch "To Kill a Mockingbird", which ended up being a great movie. If you have not seen it, I strongly recommend to do so ,,,, but returning to the project ,,,, we had to turn in 5 page essay and present it in front of the class. For the sake of our hard work, we got an "A" and happily concluded the project.
Last Saturday, my sister Julissa and I had nothing better to do ,,,, so we decided to go and donate our money to the nearest casino in the area ,,,,,,, we won ,,, we lost ,,,, we won again ,,, but at the end ,,,, we had enough cash to buy and share a hot dog ,,,,, mmmmm ,,, those HD are the best!!!! So as we headed out to the parking lot ,,,, we saw the Bingo room ,,,,, yeap,,, you guessed right ,,,,, my sister and I had never played Bingo before and decided we would give it a try. You might as yourselves,,,,,how did you do Lupes??? Well,,,, we DIDN'T win ,,, but certainly had a blast ,,,,those games are exciting ,,, cuz they pay good ,,, you buy a package for $18.00 ,,,, it gives you a sheet with 6 different games ,,, you can play up to 7 sheets ,,, which means you could play up to 42 different games in one whole game,,,,those that make sense??? Anyhow ,,, you have to have good eye coordination and of course ,,,, yell as loud as possible when you make BINGO. If you win the game, it pays $1000.00, plus if you are the only winner, they give you a bonus of $199.00 , plus (yeah there is more) if you buy the lucky number for an extra dollar, and you make Bingo with that number ,,, well you could take the jack pot, which starts at $500.00 ,,,, so yeah ,,,,there are 15 different games for $18 bucks ,,,,,, so with a little tiny bit of luck ,,, you can go home with some kind of $$$$$ ,,,,, we left ,,, but totally planning to go again this saturday ,,,,
And last but not least ,,,,, CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS WEATHER???? God ,,, I know rain is a blessing ,,,, specially in this area ,,, but ,,,,, I HEAT RAIN WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!!!! I cannot stand it ,,,,I heat it, I heat it, I heat it!!!!!!! Ok enough said ,,,,hope everybody is having a good week ,,,, Madison is around the corner ,,, and I'm looking so very forward to spend time with my favorite chicas!!!!! Have a safe Halloween ,,, don't punk you kids, little brothers/sister and/or nephews/nieces candy ,,,, member ,,,,those suckers have tones of calories!!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment