Didn't I (Blow your mind) ..... HELL YEAH!!!!
OH MY SWEET LORD!!!!! Didn't he????? I cannot pass this opportunity to express how many memories came back and made me realized that I'm ,,,,,,,,,,, OLD!!!!!!!!!! Nah! Not really
Seeing Jordan Nathaniel Marcel Knight AGAIN ,,, was just incredibly AMAZING!!! I'm still recovering from the 'thrilling' night we had on Sunday. My voice was totally gone ,,, just for the mere fact that on Saturday we sang like MOFOS on our way from Visalia to LA, then LA to San Diego ,,,,, and Sunday ,,, San Diego to LA, PLUS the real deal ,,,,, having JK in front of me ,,, didn't help either,,,, anyhow ,,, my throat is sword, my abs hurt like I did 4375948375984375984659847593848 abdominals ,,,, but the truth is that they hurt due to SCREAMING my longs, stomach, long and short intestines, pancreas and of course my heart and soul!!!!
As mentioned before, this concert brought back sooo many great and bitter/sweet memories ,,, you have to have in consideration that at that time ,,, I was living in México City ,,,, imagine ,,,, for those of you that lived here, it was a little bit easier than me ,,, why you might ask yourselves??? Well, all the memorabilia ,,,, (ie. magz, dolls, buttons, tapes, concerts, ect, ect, ect) ,,,, I had to suffer double ,,,, cuz it was not easy to find NKOTB stuff ,,,, beside, in México ,,, the Boys Band were not that famous within a big part of the population in my beautiful city ,,,, but I did not give rats ass ,,, and became one of the HUGEST fan ever this group could ever wish they had ,,,, (ok, ok, it makes us two, or three???)!!!! I dressed, danced, ate, slept, drank, walked, snored ,,,, anything that was related to the NK ,,,I did it!!! I new every detail on their lives ,,,,,, I was lucky enough to see them in concert back on January 16th, 1992. It has been one of the best day of my life, but at the same time, since my b'day was 2 days later,,,, that b'day has been the saddest one I've ever had!!! Why you might ask again??? Well, as naive and dreamy one can become as a teenager, my friends and I could swear that we were going to meet the guys face to face ,,, and FINALLY realized that we (my friends and I) were the 'Right Stuff' for them ,,,,,, *bubble bursts AGAIN* that my dear readers ,,,,, of course did not happen *single tear*
Then the separation came along ,,, and we did not hear anything about the NK for a long time ,,,, in 1999 Jordan and Joe recorded their own solo album, which where not the BOOM that NK had in the past ,,,, Donnie opted to act ,,, Jon still deals with panic attacks, but has become a realtor and is doing well,,,, and last and very least (sorry) Danny has his own record firm ,,, last year recorded an album.
But returning to the reason for the season ,,,,, I found out a couple of months back that my favorite kid had recorded a tribute to the very own NKOTB, an co-produced an awesome double CD with NK's most popular jams of the time ,,, peeps ,,,I have two witnesses (Apes and Molls) that the CD is DA BOMB!!! ,,, just hearing those songs again,,,, ahhhhhhh!!! Not only that ,,,, also that he was going to tour around the US ,,, made me think of that gray Saturday morning when my bubble burst ,,,,, at that exact moment ,,, I promised myself that if Jordan would even attempt to come near Kali ,,, I was soooo gonna be there.
Fastforward ,,,,,,,, so here we are ,,,, three grown ass women behind a long line of grown ass women as well ,,,,, getting all giddy and excited with just the thought of seeing on of the five that one day made us dream!! Not only being on of the five ,,, but MY favorite one!!! My God ,,,, what a night ,,,,, once they announced that JK was next to come on stage, the DJ that JK has, introduced him with a remix of NK most famous jams of the late eighties ,,, The right Stuff, Hangin' Tough, My favorite girl, Step by Step, Tonight, My Valentine Girl, My popsicle, If you go away, Baby I believe in you ,,, all these songs in a matter of 2-3 minutes ,,,,the crowed went WILD ,,,, and the three grown ass women ,,,, the WILDEST ever!!! I don't know you guys ,,,, but I get to enjoy my concerts MORE when I know the lyrics to sing along ,,,, have in mind that the entire concert these three grown ass women had heals on ,,,,, but those babies did not impede us to jump as a happy cricket may do!!!
On of the highlights of the night, was when Jordan sang the slow jams and played the keyboards ,,,, SWEET LORD *melts* ,,,, he still has that charming ,,, that's one on the things that I admired the most from Jordan ,,,, the ability to learn to play the piano just by ear ,,, yeap ,,, he is such a talented musician ,,,,, a lucky chick from the audience was able to seat by MY Jordan ,,,, he sang to her ,,, 'Baby I believe in you' ,,,, but get this peeps ,,,, in the portion of the song where it says "every time we kiss" ,,, yes you guessed right ,,,,, he kissed her on the lips ,,,, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!!!! I almost fainted!!! ,,,,,, Now let me tell ya ,,, if I had been the lucky one ,,,, I so would had been all over him ,,,, for Christ sake ,,, it was Jordan Knight ,,,,, I have to confess that I would take JK in a heart beat!!! He is soooooooooo FINE (a couple of lbs., but nothing that a good diet could take away ;) ) and still has the power to melt me!!!!! I swear that all my buried memories just popped up like it the early years. At the end ,,, he sang Hangin' Tough, and You got It (the right stuff) ,,, that's when he danced!!!! Yes ,,, when I saw JORDAN dancing AGAIN ,,,,, we almost lost it right there ,,, but as classy we are ,,, we kept singing and dancing with the former NK lead singer. When he finally got out of us the last scream ,,, he thanked us and blew kisses to the air ,,,,, my stomach sank ,,, but this time of pure excitement ,,,, knowing that next time (because there will be a next time) ,,,,, he is SO MAKING MY DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!
We met these to awesome gurls at the concert, so as the experimented 'stalker' I have become in some other hobby of mine *wink, wink* ,,,, ReaAnn, Kerry and myself went around the building to see if we could glimpse, catch, observe, see, grab, anything on Jordan ,,,, sadly we found out from one of the HOB employees that they have a basement ,,, and most likely ,,,, he had gone through there ,,,,, sooooooo we didn't care and kept looking around ,,,,, we came back to the front of the building ,,,, sat with Molls and Apes for a few ,,,, talked more about our 'experiences' seeing the NK back in the day ,,,, then we had to go our different ways ,,,, the good thing is that RaeAnn was able to sneak a camera into the concert *high five gurl* ,,,, she promised she'll share the goods with us ,,,, girls ,,,, I saw on the JK website that he'll be in Vegas in late October ,,,, do I smell a roadtrip????? ;)
That's how our AMAZING evening concluded ,,,, we went home singing with the little voice we still had ,,,, we had to stop at Molls office just for a sec (Krispy Kremes) tee heee heeee ,,,, j/k ,,,,, and happily we went to bed watching Anchor Man for the 8374293872979 time ,,,,, girls ,,, I'm glad you guys joined me ,,,, cuz ya all know that 'with' or 'without you' I would had gone anyways!!!!! My heart is still warm ,,, and I hope it can be kept like!!!! I'll post some of my fav pics I have found on the net for the past couple of months ....
Seeing Jordan Nathaniel Marcel Knight AGAIN ,,, was just incredibly AMAZING!!! I'm still recovering from the 'thrilling' night we had on Sunday. My voice was totally gone ,,, just for the mere fact that on Saturday we sang like MOFOS on our way from Visalia to LA, then LA to San Diego ,,,,, and Sunday ,,, San Diego to LA, PLUS the real deal ,,,,, having JK in front of me ,,, didn't help either,,,, anyhow ,,, my throat is sword, my abs hurt like I did 4375948375984375984659847593848 abdominals ,,,, but the truth is that they hurt due to SCREAMING my longs, stomach, long and short intestines, pancreas and of course my heart and soul!!!!
As mentioned before, this concert brought back sooo many great and bitter/sweet memories ,,, you have to have in consideration that at that time ,,, I was living in México City ,,,, imagine ,,,, for those of you that lived here, it was a little bit easier than me ,,, why you might ask yourselves??? Well, all the memorabilia ,,,, (ie. magz, dolls, buttons, tapes, concerts, ect, ect, ect) ,,,, I had to suffer double ,,,, cuz it was not easy to find NKOTB stuff ,,,, beside, in México ,,, the Boys Band were not that famous within a big part of the population in my beautiful city ,,,, but I did not give rats ass ,,, and became one of the HUGEST fan ever this group could ever wish they had ,,,, (ok, ok, it makes us two, or three???)!!!! I dressed, danced, ate, slept, drank, walked, snored ,,,, anything that was related to the NK ,,,I did it!!! I new every detail on their lives ,,,,,, I was lucky enough to see them in concert back on January 16th, 1992. It has been one of the best day of my life, but at the same time, since my b'day was 2 days later,,,, that b'day has been the saddest one I've ever had!!! Why you might ask again??? Well, as naive and dreamy one can become as a teenager, my friends and I could swear that we were going to meet the guys face to face ,,, and FINALLY realized that we (my friends and I) were the 'Right Stuff' for them ,,,,,, *bubble bursts AGAIN* that my dear readers ,,,,, of course did not happen *single tear*
Then the separation came along ,,, and we did not hear anything about the NK for a long time ,,,, in 1999 Jordan and Joe recorded their own solo album, which where not the BOOM that NK had in the past ,,,, Donnie opted to act ,,, Jon still deals with panic attacks, but has become a realtor and is doing well,,,, and last and very least (sorry) Danny has his own record firm ,,, last year recorded an album.
But returning to the reason for the season ,,,,, I found out a couple of months back that my favorite kid had recorded a tribute to the very own NKOTB, an co-produced an awesome double CD with NK's most popular jams of the time ,,, peeps ,,,I have two witnesses (Apes and Molls) that the CD is DA BOMB!!! ,,, just hearing those songs again,,,, ahhhhhhh!!! Not only that ,,,, also that he was going to tour around the US ,,, made me think of that gray Saturday morning when my bubble burst ,,,,, at that exact moment ,,, I promised myself that if Jordan would even attempt to come near Kali ,,, I was soooo gonna be there.
Fastforward ,,,,,,,, so here we are ,,,, three grown ass women behind a long line of grown ass women as well ,,,,, getting all giddy and excited with just the thought of seeing on of the five that one day made us dream!! Not only being on of the five ,,, but MY favorite one!!! My God ,,,, what a night ,,,,, once they announced that JK was next to come on stage, the DJ that JK has, introduced him with a remix of NK most famous jams of the late eighties ,,, The right Stuff, Hangin' Tough, My favorite girl, Step by Step, Tonight, My Valentine Girl, My popsicle, If you go away, Baby I believe in you ,,, all these songs in a matter of 2-3 minutes ,,,,the crowed went WILD ,,,, and the three grown ass women ,,,, the WILDEST ever!!! I don't know you guys ,,,, but I get to enjoy my concerts MORE when I know the lyrics to sing along ,,,, have in mind that the entire concert these three grown ass women had heals on ,,,,, but those babies did not impede us to jump as a happy cricket may do!!!
On of the highlights of the night, was when Jordan sang the slow jams and played the keyboards ,,,, SWEET LORD *melts* ,,,, he still has that charming ,,, that's one on the things that I admired the most from Jordan ,,,, the ability to learn to play the piano just by ear ,,, yeap ,,, he is such a talented musician ,,,,, a lucky chick from the audience was able to seat by MY Jordan ,,,, he sang to her ,,, 'Baby I believe in you' ,,,, but get this peeps ,,,, in the portion of the song where it says "every time we kiss" ,,, yes you guessed right ,,,,, he kissed her on the lips ,,,, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!!!! I almost fainted!!! ,,,,,, Now let me tell ya ,,, if I had been the lucky one ,,,, I so would had been all over him ,,,, for Christ sake ,,, it was Jordan Knight ,,,,, I have to confess that I would take JK in a heart beat!!! He is soooooooooo FINE (a couple of lbs., but nothing that a good diet could take away ;) ) and still has the power to melt me!!!!! I swear that all my buried memories just popped up like it the early years. At the end ,,, he sang Hangin' Tough, and You got It (the right stuff) ,,, that's when he danced!!!! Yes ,,, when I saw JORDAN dancing AGAIN ,,,,, we almost lost it right there ,,, but as classy we are ,,, we kept singing and dancing with the former NK lead singer. When he finally got out of us the last scream ,,, he thanked us and blew kisses to the air ,,,,, my stomach sank ,,, but this time of pure excitement ,,,, knowing that next time (because there will be a next time) ,,,,, he is SO MAKING MY DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!
We met these to awesome gurls at the concert, so as the experimented 'stalker' I have become in some other hobby of mine *wink, wink* ,,,, ReaAnn, Kerry and myself went around the building to see if we could glimpse, catch, observe, see, grab, anything on Jordan ,,,, sadly we found out from one of the HOB employees that they have a basement ,,, and most likely ,,,, he had gone through there ,,,,, sooooooo we didn't care and kept looking around ,,,,, we came back to the front of the building ,,,, sat with Molls and Apes for a few ,,,, talked more about our 'experiences' seeing the NK back in the day ,,,, then we had to go our different ways ,,,, the good thing is that RaeAnn was able to sneak a camera into the concert *high five gurl* ,,,, she promised she'll share the goods with us ,,,, girls ,,,, I saw on the JK website that he'll be in Vegas in late October ,,,, do I smell a roadtrip????? ;)
That's how our AMAZING evening concluded ,,,, we went home singing with the little voice we still had ,,,, we had to stop at Molls office just for a sec (Krispy Kremes) tee heee heeee ,,,, j/k ,,,,, and happily we went to bed watching Anchor Man for the 8374293872979 time ,,,,, girls ,,, I'm glad you guys joined me ,,,, cuz ya all know that 'with' or 'without you' I would had gone anyways!!!!! My heart is still warm ,,, and I hope it can be kept like!!!! I'll post some of my fav pics I have found on the net for the past couple of months ....
N K O T B 4 E V E R !!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment