Friday, August 27, 2004



HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSTY!!!!

Since I was gonna be in Kali and the Rusters in Italy for his b'day ,,,, I decided to give him an early b'day cake (Monday) ,,,, you might think I'm a cheap little MOFO ,,, but the reason I only gave him a cup cake is for the mere purpose to keep him in good shape!! ,,,, don't want to carry that guilt with me ;) ,,,,
Rusty, from the bottom of my heart ,,,, happy b'day to ya!!! Hope you are feeling better ,,, and can't wait to see ya again competing this season!!! btw ,,,, Rusty looked awesome ,,,,, he has been sick,,,, but ready to give the best of him this season ,,, good luck to ya Rusters!!! Oh, oh, oh,,,, I almost forgot ,,, I got to meet Rusty's dog ,,, she is such a cute little doggie ,,,, I keep forgetting her name ,,,but she is certainly a cutie!!!


No comments: