Me (+) You (-) Everyone else = ERROR
Hey peeps ,,, after calculating the exact and precise variants for the lack of word on my blog ,,,,, I came out with the perfect formula ,,,,,
LAZINESS (+) moving to new office (+) taking a summer class (+) having my cousin visiting from Mexico City (+) going from central to south to west to north of the State of Kali (+) (LAZINESS)3.1416(aka pi)(-)lack of topic (X) melting with this 3495954640586409º (/) by one = No news from the LuPeS!!
LAZINESS (+) moving to new office (+) taking a summer class (+) having my cousin visiting from Mexico City (+) going from central to south to west to north of the State of Kali (+) (LAZINESS)3.1416(aka pi)(-)lack of topic (X) melting with this 3495954640586409º (/) by one = No news from the LuPeS!!
Einstein would be so proud of me!!!! *wipes single tear*
In the past two weeks I’ve done EVERYTHING ,,,, well almost ,,,, from moving to my semi-new office in Dinuba (ah, AGAIN!), to Disneyland and Universal Studios (we had a blast!!) this is the last week of my Psych class (thank GOD!!) ,,, and to top it off ,,, I’m going to Vegas this weekend (YEAH baby, YEAH!!!) Pretty cool ha??? Well not really ,,,,, actually this past weekend was the first weekend I spent home since the last week of June ,,,, it was nice to sleep-in on Saturday and Sunday!!
While deleting the unwanted emails and spams from my Ihearttraveling email addy ,,,,, I found a pretty interesting press release from the 163746469741464 emails a day I receive from the Torino 2006 Newsletter ,,,, I’m just gonna cut and past due to laziness:
In the past two weeks I’ve done EVERYTHING ,,,, well almost ,,,, from moving to my semi-new office in Dinuba (ah, AGAIN!), to Disneyland and Universal Studios (we had a blast!!) this is the last week of my Psych class (thank GOD!!) ,,, and to top it off ,,, I’m going to Vegas this weekend (YEAH baby, YEAH!!!) Pretty cool ha??? Well not really ,,,,, actually this past weekend was the first weekend I spent home since the last week of June ,,,, it was nice to sleep-in on Saturday and Sunday!!
While deleting the unwanted emails and spams from my Ihearttraveling email addy ,,,,, I found a pretty interesting press release from the 163746469741464 emails a day I receive from the Torino 2006 Newsletter ,,,, I’m just gonna cut and past due to laziness:
“16/06/2004: The Assembly of Religions for the Olympic pluralism The advisory body of the Interfaith Committee will also provide spiritual aid The Assembly of Religions was presented today at the TOROC; it is an advisory body wanted by the Interfaith Committee of Torino 2006.The Committee approved its creation in the final form with the regulations drafted at the end of April.”
“The religious leaders members of the Interfaith Committee, appointed by theirrespective national institutions, are: Don Aldo Bertinetti (Archdiocese of Torino), Pastor Giuseppe Platone (Federation of Evangelical Churches in Italy), Father Lucian Rosu (the Orthodox Church), Rabbi Alberto Moshe Somekh (Union of Italian Hebrew Communities), Mohamed Nour Dachan (Union of Islamic Communities and Organisations in Italy), Svamini Hamsananda Giri (Italian Hindu Union) and Father Massimo Daido Strumia (Italian Buddhist Union). All religious groupsrecognized by the Italian State can be part of the Assembly, and as auditors also representatives of those groups that are not officially recognized but can demonstrate their social objectives.”
I think it’s soooo cool that they are doing something like this for the athletes ,,,,, it will be interesting to see how exactly the services will be provided ,,,,, I remember seeing a report from the men and women over seas that felt more comfortable when they were able to attend any type of ‘spiritual’ service or advise ,,,,, hope this work out for the athletes and everybody involve with the games ,,,,, anyhow ,,,, that’s it pals ,,,, I’ll try to post some of my pics later on ,,,,,,, stay cool ,,,,,, tata!!!
PS. I'm loving the new fetures blogger has for us ,,,,, damn is been a long time!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment