I just cannot wait till tomorrow,,,,,,a year ago a met this Gorgeous man!!! Have you ever seen him?????
Yes my dear friends, a year ago I experience the OFF mode and have not being able to overcome it!!!!! I also met my beautiful Sista Molly and other fans. Ahhhhh I can't believe it's being a year since my unforgettable experience,,,, I still 'member how nervous I was,,,,,,,,Oh Sweet Lord,,,,,my knees were shaking like crazy!!!!! I have a huge grin right now,,,,cuz that first time was just unbelievable. I know I'm totally a dork,,,,but hey,,,this is my blog and I can write WHAT ever I want,,,,,, :) ,,,,,,,,
Also today was the B'day of my beautiful goddaughter Nicole,,,,isn't she adorable as well???? Ahhhhh that girl is a hand full,,,,,we had the best time at Chuckycheese and the best is yet to come,,,,cuz I'm taking her tomorrow to the movies to watch FINDING NEMO,,,,,ahhh I'm more excited than her probably!!!! Phew,,,what a day,,,,,but as last week,,,,is always good to gather, have a great time with the kids,,,,,,,and then come home and rest!!!!
Ahhhh and for last,,,,,if you have not seen Apolo's latest pic taken in SLC,,,,well Check it out!!! Warning,,,,,this pic may blew you away!!!!!
Friday cannot come fast enough,,,,I'll be hanging out with my favorite Chicas,,,,and the best of all,,,,we'll be drooling over the Golden one!!!!! Just like a year ago!!!! Tata
No comments:
Post a Comment